Stop losing sleep over cutbacks and layoffs, and start looking forward to more opportunities, better promotions, and faster career advancement. All one of the most valued people in your entire organization.
Hello, I’m Derrick Welch.
- Have you been stressed out, worried, or struggling to get ahead?
- Have you been passed over for promotions, or missed out on raises?
- Does it seem like they just don’t appreciate you?
- Do you ever lay awake at night wondering if you will have a job next week?
- Do you ever ask yourself why you don’t have the level of success you feel you should or could in your life and on the job?
- Would you like to stop worrying about layoffs and start thinking about promotions?
- Would you like to start moving forward in your career and begin to reach the goals you know you are capable of reaching but simply have never been able to?
- Do you believe that job security simply does not exist anymore?
- Do you feel that if you continue doing things in your life and on the job the way you have always done them that you will continue to get the same results you have always gotten?
If you are like most of us I am sure you answered yes to most, if not all, of these questions.
This is exactly why I wrote “Defy Mediocrity. Choose to be uncommon. Think of the alternative.”.
“Your book changed my professional life. It took me from salesperson, to Manager, Director, to VP, to President. Many thanks.”
Scott Goodspeed Managing Partner, GCC Partners
“I think you have created another Masterpiece”
This is a book about . It is a book about that hold us back in our careers and our lives and prevents us from doing all we are capable of doing and of becoming.
This is a book about the pursuit of individual excellence!
Mediocrity manifests itself in many ways. It cannot simply be turned on and off.
Chances are your self-defeating traits are holding you back on the job and in your life!
They are self-inflicted road blocks you are putting in front of yourself.
Road blocks that will stop you from ever reaching the professional and personal heights .
“Defy Mediocrity. Choose to be uncommon. Think of the alternative.” and how easy it is to become the best you can be.
“The invaluable advice in your book has changed my life during the last few months and gave me a vision to know how to plan and manage my life and my future. Thank you Derrick you are a mentor in my life.”
Bryce Jeon Seoul, Korea
“This is a fabulous book! I have read it numerous times and now have listened to it for the 3rd time. I needed to read a book like yours and learn to apply it in my life. Thank you for that lesson. I am going to require that all my employees read it.”
George Hong, President HJC America
I chose to DEFY MEDIOCRITY!
Once I started living by a new set of principles and standards everything changed…
- I was given
- I was for a $4-billion-dollar financial institution.
- I handled my company’s .
- I was given the opportunity to ,
- And so much more, simply because
Now This is why I wrote “Defy Mediocrity”. I wrote this book specifically to help give you the exact tools I’ve used to achieve my success.
And now this is so easy!
You do not have to study for weeks on end, enroll in a course, or attend seminars. Your peers, managers, boss or whoever you serve will
Whether you are starting the first day of your first job or whether you have been in the work force for most of your life, and reach your true potential on the job and in life.
Where you are and where you have been is not the issue. Where you want to go and who you want to become is.
Once you take the simple steps required to defeat mediocrity on-the-job, your attitude, commitment, and quest for constant improvement will carry over to every area of your life.
You are going to enjoy:
- Getting up every morning with an about the day
- Have the pleasure of feeling and true appreciation for your work.
- Coming home every day without a load on your mind and fully ready to be it a mate, family, children, or leisure activity.
- Going to bed every night
- Getting a and knowing it is only going to get BIGGER!
“This book changed my life. This book really serves as a wakeup call to anyone that works for a living. It focuses you on the fact that you and only you are responsible for your own success. You can’t help but read the book and constantly say “Wow, I can’t believe I used to think that way”. This is truly one of the reference books of my life. I refer to it whenever I’m feeling dissatisfied or unfulfilled at work. I highly recommend it.”
Review Posted on Amazon.com
“You may not like reading some of the things in this book, but you will love what the application of this information will do for your career.”
Katherine Demetriades, Art Director
Speaking as an employer, an employee, a co-worker, and a customer, I can say without hesitation that . It has become an epidemic. It is a disease that is destroying the ability of every company in this country to be competitive.
It is a condition that is .
It knows no discrimination.
It can affect every one of us if we do not fight against it every day. It can hurt our careers and our life.
It is keeping you down. It is stopping you from even beginning to approach the potential you have within you.
Think about this. The average person’s IQ is around 100. An IQ of over 160 qualifies you as a genius.
Imagine that. A genius is only 60% smarter, according to the experts, than the average person. In other words, if you can read this a genius could not possibly be even twice as smart as you are.
So how can so many accomplish so much more than others?
What if you could start making 10% more annually today?
For example if you make $50,000 a year that would be $5,000 more in your pocket. If you make $100,000 a year that would be $10,000 more dollars you would have.
So if this information is to you what would be a fair price to me? A $1,000 would be a tiny drop of what you will benefit. But I am not asking you to share even a small fraction of the raises you get because of me!
“I urge you to get this book! I have it on my nightstand and read it all the time! If everyone had a copy of this and lived by it, boy what a different world we would be living live in. We choose to be uncommon!”
“I have listened to so many different motivational / sales CDs and yours is amazing & powerful. It is not good —– it is GREAT!”
Here is a partial listing of what “Defy Mediocrity” will show you:
- How to with your company.
- How to that present themselves to you.
- Why you are and what to do about it.
- Why what you say means little and
- How to and work to make your job easier.
- How to .
- How the fear of what others may think of you is .
- The things you can do to not only help keep your job in this age of employment instability, but to
- How to right now today.
- How to instead of creating excuses.
- , not a "can't do", "can't be counted on", or "doesn't do it" person.
- How to . Learn how to think beyond the known boundaries and find new and far better ways to do the same thing.
- Why mediocrity is one of the
- The difference between those who and those who just get by.
- What the difference is between those who are considered valuable employees, the employees who within the company, and those who are simply part of the staff.
- How to from others, from mediocrity.
- That the lies within you.
- A for those of you starting a new job.
- How the seeds of dissatisfaction will produce .
- Why must often stand alone.
- What is.
- Why if you want to , you must start by becoming a great employee.
- Excuses. We all have them. .
- That questions are .
- Why must start with the person in the mirror.
- Why over the good of the individual.
- That change is inescapable and .
- , not the way you would like them to be or think they should be.
- The of recognizing others and showing your appreciation.
- Why .
- Why can others succeed and not you? .
- How emotions are always .
- How defying mediocrity is .
- How of the objective.
- Why we so often anticipate failure instead of success and
- How to that lies within every problem.
- you must have the guts to be different.
- How we all seek acceptance in life but the question is .
- or who hope to be in management one day soon.
- You own it, free and clear. To solve all your problems, to reach all your goals, all you need to do is put it to work. It sits and waits for you to use it.
- and not you? Says who?
- How to by looking for responsibility.
- . We all do!
- Discover and .
“Your book should be a substitute for the bible! Your wisdom and knowledge is extremely helpful, inspiring, and encouraging.
Lamani Depina, Author and Screen Writer
“Defy Mediocrity” is a must read for every professional and for every young person coming out of college into the professional world. It clearly defines what sets the winners apart. I recommend all managers give this book to all incoming staff.”
A review posted on Amazon.com
If you are a business owner or manager, how much money are your employees costing you?
“If you want to significantly increase productivity while dramatically improving morale put a copy of “Defy Mediocrity” in the hands of each of your employees. It will tell them things your managers can’t or won’t. Do them a favor and do your company a favor and give them a copy of this book!”
Frank Bunker East Coast Sales Manager, Walker-Clay, Inc.
“Defy Mediocrity: Chose to be uncommon. Think of the Alternative”
Your employees are perhaps your most important asset. If you are like most companies, they also represent the single largest expense your company has. Unfortunately, or should be.
If you are a business owner or manager, underperforming employees limit your ability to be competitive. They can seriously hurt morale. They have a direct and negative impact on the profitability of your organization. Yes, and among your largest headaches.
But your employees are also the one thing that can provide you with the largest gains for the lowest cost.
To defeat apathy, procrastination, the attitude of entitlement, absenteeism, low productivity, poor quality, complacency and dozens of other negative traits is to “Defy Mediocrity”. This book will remind your employees of why they were hired, of what their job is, of how their efforts impact the company.
- Show them why and promotions.
- Provide and may not be getting.
- Get them to
- Show your employees and why it benefits them to do so.
- Teach them
- Teach them how easy it is to
- Show them the importance of
- Make them want to for their actions and inactions.
- Show them how their ideas, and not just their efforts, can
- Make them want to , not just point out every one they see.
- Show them why what they do is than what they say.
- Show them the and helping to make it succeed.
- Show them the critical importance of internal customer service and how it can make their job so
- Show them
“Defy Mediocrity: Choose to be uncommon. Think of the Alternative.” will teach them all this and much more while showing them why and how it benefits them to think and act this way. on the productivity, morale, quality, and service of your company. All of which lead to dramatically increased productivity, quality and profits.
Shouldn’t you put a copy in the hands of each employee today?
“"This book changed my life. Amazing. If you buy one self help book buy this one!”
Wayne Barnes & Noble Website
“Welch Speaks from experience when he discusses the corporate world. Every strategy in the book is proven and versatile.”
Who is Derrick Welch?
A fair question. After all, you should want to know what qualifies me to write this book. Having spent over I am not someone who has read about what to do, or has only told others what to do.
I have years of hands-on experience in operations, marketing, administration, production, and in just about every other area of business.
I am not an MBA or Ph.D. and while I do have degrees in Business Administration, Marketing, and Management,
Most of what I have learned has been through trial and error.
I have helped run very successful companies and I have turned around companies that had been bleeding red.
This book will show you I used to help me become Vice President of a major Boston based Advertising Agency at the age of 27 and Chief Operating Officer / Vice President of Operations of a nationwide multi-million-dollar company at the ripe old age of 31.
Oh, by the way, I should mention that my education was not what got me these positions. I dropped out of college at the age of 21 and in fact, I did not even get my first college degree until I turned 37 years old.
These accomplishments were obtained in spite of not having a college degree, not because of it.
As I have told you before, few things are more valuable to an employer than a manager or employee whose ideas and efforts help dramatically improve the company.
I hope you will join owners, executives, managers, and employees from the very long list of companies, public and private, for profit and non profit, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from virtually every industry contained in “Defy Mediocrity: Choose to be uncommon. Think of the Alternative” to
Derrick W. Welch
“I bought this book when I worked full time and it totally changed my life, my ambition and my thoughts about my work ethics and my personal life. I owe this book my life and for what it is today; fulfilled and happy.”
“I think everyone in business should be required to read “Defy Mediocrity”. Mr. Welch, we at Southern Office Supply, Inc. believe your book points a finger at each employee here including myself. Anybody and everybody can get some excellent insights about themselves and their fellow employees by reading your book.We are going to add “Defy Mediocrity” to our required reading list. Again, we think your book is an excellent tool to rebuild, rejuvenate, reiterate, what modern day business is all about. Thank you for your insight into the business world and how important continued and improved productivity can be even to a small business.”
Anthony McKee , President, Southern Office Supply, Inc.
“I have never seen a book like “Defy Mediocrity”. It should replace the employee handbook. A hard-hitting, pull-no-punches, guide to maximizing your on-the-job performance. To start getting ahead in your career tomorrow, read this book today.”
Edward LaPlant, Purchasing Manager
Please for your sake, your employer’s benefit, and your friends and family, . Your life could be different starting tomorrow!
I know from personal experience that ‘Defy Mediocrity’ could prevent that. Why not avoid the pain and suffering that could be headed your way and get what you deserve happening instead?
I am so convinced that DEFY MEDIOCRITY will change your life by putting your career on the fast track
So let’s go. Let me start helping you right now!
60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
“Defy Mediocrity. Choose to be Uncommon. Think of the Alternative.” comes with a 100%, no hassles, no questions asked, 60 day money back guarantee
ORDER TODAY & GET THE COMPLETE AUDIO VERSION
Join owners, executives, managers, and employees from the growing list of Fortune 1000 companies to small businesses who are
Comes with FREE Audio Version
"If you are interested in dramatically improving the operations and profitability of your company, your job stability, or the direction of your career read "Defy Mediocrity" by Derrick Welch. Owners, executives, managers, and employees from companies, both large and small, from virtually every industry are using these books including , to improve their skills and the operations of their organization."
“I put a copy of “Defy Mediocrity” in the hands of every one of my employees and I make sure all new employees get a copy before they start the first day. If you want your employees to start living up to their potential, you will too. We have never had a better return on such a meager investment.”
Joe Kameese, CEO, American Business Connections
“I was given a copy of (Defy Mediocrity) by my division retail manager and asked to read it. It lit me on fire. I have read through it four times and referred to it many more times. I think about something in the book every day because not only do the things you write about pertain to the business world but also to the family and the values we can try to instill in our children. If anyone reads this book and can’t see that Mediocrity is surrounding us and trying to get its hold on us they obviously can’t be too concerned about improving themselves. Thank you for the opportunity to be enlightened by your book.”
Cameron Ryan, Manager - Econo Foods